[pmwiki-users] FAST Data Project done...problem

Heather Logas hlogas at telltalegames.com
Wed Aug 2 12:17:17 CDT 2006

Yeah!  I was just about to write and mention I am having this problem as
well.  I thought maybe I was not implementing it correctly.  But maybe...

BTW, you were asking what I was making with my checkboxes...basically I just
want to be able to put checkboxes in a table to make a custom to-do list
with checkable boxes.  I tried the to-do list recipes, but one is much too
simple and the other is much too complicated. :)  I need to be able to have
custom fields.

Thanks!
Heather