[pmwiki-users] PmCal Bug?

Chris Cox ccox at airmail.net
Sun Apr 30 16:20:40 CDT 2006

Gary Spivey wrote:

> When the links for the today button, the current, previous, and next
> months are set, PmCal uses the group to key off of. I am thinking that
> it should be the pagename.
>

> I have a group called MyGroup which has several pages, including the
> Calendar page. My Calendar page is at MyGroup/Calendar.
>

> I need the PmCal links to point to MyGroup/Calendar?month=#### rather
> than MyGroup?month=###
>

> Is there a reason that these are pointing to the group?
>

> (By the way, I am loving having the PmWiki Calendar - it is making
> course calendars very easy for my classes).

It is somewhat by design.  Default page name is used for the
Group rather than trying to figure that out.

Ideally, the PmCalendar markup wants its own group so that
it can be present on every page using the GroupHeader or
GroupFooter for the (:pmcal:) markup.

You can include a PmCalendar on a single page, but as you noticed,
there are some things that don't work quite right doing it that
way.