[pmwiki-users] Repost: Could Edit always include Preview?

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 10:10:19 CDT 2006

Re-posting, and a little re-wording:

Is there something I could change, so that whenever a page is displayed in
edit mode (whenever ?action=edit), then the preview is also provided
("e_preview" is also activated)?  I don't think any controls would have to
change - maybe just the EditForm, somehow? Or maybe there could be code I
could plug in somewhere, e.g. into config.php?

This would make editing a little easier and training *much* easier.

Should I make this a PITS?

Thanks!