[pmwiki-users] Page title rendering broken

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Wed Apr 26 19:09:14 CDT 2006

On Thursday, 27 April 2006 5:41 AM, Richard Crane <craner at haskins.yale.edu> wrote:
>> Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 14:14:07 +0200
>> Richard Crane schrieb am 21.04.2006 23:17 Uhr:
>>>   I want to insert a calculated value into the text of a group header.
>>>
>>> I copied the examples from
>http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/PmWiki/PageVariables:
>

>I solved this problem by upgrading to 2.1.5 from 2.0.13, but that introduces
>another: the name of the page displays as "$Namespacedspaced" -- this is in the top
>of the page and the HTML title only.

Are you using the MarkupExtensions? If so, you need to update to the latest
version, as pmwiki 2.1 broke its special title handling code. The version
currently on the MarkupExtensions page still isn't quite right. I plan to
upload a new version today.

Meanwhile, you can disable the offending code by adding the following to
config.php, above the line that includes the extensions:

$MarkupExtensions['mac'] = false;

Hope this helps.

--
JR