[pmwiki-users] Page title rendering broken

Richard Crane craner at haskins.yale.edu
Wed Apr 26 12:41:09 CDT 2006

> Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 14:14:07 +0200
> From: Tom <celok at gmx.net>
> Subject: Re: [pmwiki-users] How to get a variable into a page
>
> Hi Richard,
>
> unfortunatly i can't see why this wouldn't work. I copied your
> declarations and they work for me.
>
> *clueless*... sorry.
>
> --
> Tom
>
> Richard Crane schrieb am 21.04.2006 23:17 Uhr:
>>   I want to insert a calculated value into the text of a group header.
>>
>> I copied the examples from http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/PmWiki/PageVariables:

I solved this problem by upgrading to 2.1.5 from 2.0.13, but that introduces
another: the name of the page displays as "$Namespacedspaced" -- this is in the top
of the page and the HTML title only.
For example, this is the top of the source of a page:

  |     <head>
  |         <title>TechWiki : DataSave - $Namespacedspaced </title>

Everything appears to work -- the display just looks odd. I'm sure this
is a easy one.

Thanks,

Richard