[pmwiki-users] session for .htpasswd authorization

Jihwang Yeo dbhacker at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 11:10:59 CDT 2006

Hi all,

I am a newbie to PmWiki. I set up my wiki so that it
can authorize users with external .htpasswd file.
It is working well, but I would like to keep this authorization
session even when a user leaves the wiki (but still stays
in the same web site).

For example, a user logs in at a page at www.mywebsite.com/login
then moves to a wiki page at www.mywebsite.com/wiki .
If we use the same .htpasswd file for both pages, I would like to
avoid users redundantly logging in for wiki.
Is it possible with the current PmWiki code? Or otherwise
any good idea?

Thanks much,
- Jihwang Yeo