[pmwiki-users] VerySimpleToDo - $ScriptUrl weird problem

kirpi at kirpi.it kirpi at kirpi.it
Mon Apr 24 08:52:57 CDT 2006

I'm experiencing a strange behaviour in the VerySimpleToDo recipe.
I've a (password blocked) set of pages at www.eva24-7.it which use
VerySimpleToDo; I've set up the whole system on a different site
(www.kirpi.it): it works smoothly.
I then copied all the wiki to www.eva24-7.it and re-set all the
variables, including $ScriptUrl in config.php:
$ScriptUrl = 'http://www.eva24-7.it/eva/pmwiki.php';

The whole site works fine, including some extra recipes I've installed, but
as I try VerySimpleToDo I get a warning from my browser: "Can't find
www.xm--eva247-7d3c.it".

What's that? Where does it pops up from? Why?
And, which is more, how do I tame that beast?

I'm quite puzzled!

Luigi