[pmwiki-users] Different Markup definitions for a section?

Stirling Westrup sti at pooq.com
Sun Apr 23 20:02:56 CDT 2006

Américo Albuquerque wrote:
> Hello
>
> Stirling Westrup wrote:
>> Its looking like I have a need for a different set of markup notations
>> in a given section. That is, I want to disable certain markups (but not
>> necessarily all of them), and introduce a few extra ones for all text
>> that's between special section markers.
> to disable markups use "DisableMarkup('<markup name>')", to make new
> ones use "Markup()". Check
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/CustomMarkup for more info

That won't work. I want to KEEP the existing markup when its outside the
special section, and change it inside. Thus:

! This is a normal heading
(:special-section:)
! This is a completely different markup!
(:end-special-section:)
! This is again the normal heading markup

So, I need to have the entire set of Markups change while handling
special sections. Thats what I don't know how to do.