[pmwiki-users] Problem with triad skin and action=source

Curtis, Clayton Clayton.Curtis at va.gov
Sat Apr 22 18:00:55 CDT 2006

The "source" button provided by the triad skin seems to have stopped
working with upgrading to 2.1.5 ; other buttons (edit, etc.) work.

However, URL's specifying action=source (as
http://vhabhswiki1.boston.med.va.gov/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=PmWiki.InitialS
etupTasks?action=source)

work fine when entered directly.  (note that my wiki lies behind our
firewall, so I don't have a page one can look at).

The observed behavior is that my browser now prompts me to "open or
save" pmwiki.php !!  I have no idea why this only happens with the
'source' button and nothing else.

Ideas would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks.

Clayton Curtis MD PhD
VHA-IHS Interagency Liaison & Enterprise Architecture
 VAMC (00)
 150 South Huntington Avenue
 Boston, MA 02130
 voice: 857-364-4786  cel: 617-794-7151