[pmwiki-users] Skin problem with wikitrail

Peter Kay peterkayatwork at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 22 11:45:56 CDT 2006

I'm attempting to make a new skin (dark background, because that's
always easier on my eyes), and have run into several problems.

1.  The QuickReference background is hard-coded.  Thankfully, Firefox
applies css rules for .quickref over the default background, so I can
get around that one.

2.  (The big problem)
On the LocalCustomizations page (PmWiki/LocalCustomizations), the very
bottom of the page contains %trail%<<|[[DocumentationIndex]]|>>

This gets changed to <p class="vspace"></p><p style="background-color:
rgb(238, 238, 238);">...

I can't figure out where this rgb(238, 238, 238) is coming from, let
alone try to remove it only using css from a skin!  If I search the
PmWiki directory, I can't find an instance of "238"...

Does anyone have any pointers about where to search?  Also, this should
get removed so that it can be controlled by css/skins.

--Peter