[pmwiki-users] Better code to create bg color 100%

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Fri Apr 21 15:16:18 CDT 2006

You can simply change the H2 (or other styles) using the CSS property
"background-color:#xxxxxx;" in the skin style sheet.

Otherwise there seems to be a confusing number of ways to get to what
you're looking for.

However this seems to be the best (ref
http://pmwiki.com/wiki/PmWiki/WikiStyles):
    %define=background block bgcolor=red width="100pct"%

And use it:
    %background%TEST

OR

!!%background%TEST