[pmwiki-users] cursor bug with firefox

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Fri Apr 21 13:12:45 CDT 2006

Friday, April 21, 2006, 6:57:38 PM, Américo wrote:
> The "problem" is not what you think it is. The cursor is not
> "invisible", you simply lost the focus on the textarea. That happens
> when you change pages or another object gets the focus (as when you
> click on a button). If you click on the textarea the cursor will appear
> again.

> If you write something on the edit area and click in a blank outside of
> it you also won't see the cursor blinking

Sorry Americo, it does not help to just repeat what you wrote and
ignore my answer. What you describe is indeed normal behaviour and I
can observe it most of the time. But the problem is indeed not that,
please trust me. And if nobody else can see it as I do I will keep
quiet now, and hope to sort it out somehow.

Best,
 Hans