[pmwiki-users] cursor bug with firefox

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Fri Apr 21 12:38:12 CDT 2006

Friday, April 21, 2006, 6:05:46 PM, Américo wrote:
> The "problem" is not what you think it is. The cursor is not
> "invisible", you simply lost the focus on the textarea. That happens
> when you change pages. If you click on the textarea the cursor will
> appear again

That would indeed be no problem. But for me it is not a matter of lost
focus. I can see that I got the focus on the textarea, or the author
box (which changes background color when it gets focus), but clicking
on it will not show the blinking text insertion line (I suppose it is
wrong to call this a cursor, as it does not move with the mouse, but
indicates where in the form text will be entered when I type on the
keyboard).

Best,
 Hans