[pmwiki-users] Q re: Category.Subject pages

Glenn Blalock gblalock at grandecom.net
Fri Apr 21 08:55:00 CDT 2006

How can I (or can I) prevent certain pages from showing on the
Category.Subject page?

Situation: I have links to the various categories in my sidebar. That
category page lists the sidebar as a site.  I also have links to categories
on a "home page" for a group, and that homepage is also listed on each
category.subject page.

I'd prefer that these pages not show on the category pages, but I do want
links from those pages to the category pages.

You can see the site / issue here: though it is still in very rough
prototype stage:

http://comppile.tamucc.edu/wiki/ProgramDocuments/HomePage

Thanks for any guidance.

Glenn Blalock