[pmwiki-users] attachlist bug or feature?

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Wed Apr 19 10:41:17 CDT 2006

The (:attachlist:) docs don't explain all of the options - at least
not all in the same place. I believe the syntax is:

(:attachlist [Name] [ext=xyz]:)

where:

[Name] is an optional group name to display attachments from another group
[ext=xyz] is an optional extension to limit the types of attachments
shown to those with the supplied extension

However, the [Name] argument seems to be non-intuitive or broken.

I have a wiki with per-page attachments specified by $UploadPrefixFmt
= '/$FullName';  in config.php. I have 2 pages, each with a single

On Main.NewOne, some of the following markup gives me unexpected results:

(:attachlist:)  -- shows the attachments for Main.NewOne as expected

(:attachlist Main.HomePage:) -- shows nothing

(:attachlist Main:) -- shows the attachments for Main.HomePage

(:attachlist HomePage:) -- shows nothing

Is this a bug or a feature?

I need to be able to do something like (:attachlist
NotThisGroup.AnyPage:) and have it display the attachments for that
specific page on a wiki with per-page attachments.  Is this possible?

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/