[pmwiki-users] please don't use formatted email

Joachim Durchholz jo at durchholz.org
Mon Apr 17 10:52:52 CDT 2006

Little, Charles schrieb:
> I can't help it.  I don't add it.  It's not even in my original e-mail.
> I can't access any other e-mail other than corporate e-mail.

Thought so :-)

 > Should I
> not participate in the list because of it?  Is that what you're saying?

Noo, don't worry. I attribute such disclaimers to corporate silliness.

It's just that I know that I'll be slightly less inclined to answer if
I'm annoyed - whatever that's worth. No personal offense taken or
intended, that's just the way I know I'll react.
Well, I do feel offended by bellsouth.com, who don't even know that
domain names are generally lower-case. But I don't extend these feelings
towards you personally - and when in doubt, contents still matters more
than superficial things like footer lines.

Anyway. If you really want to humor old farts like me, obtain a
freemailer account that doesn't add that kind of silliness. OTOH I can
think of a multitude of reasons why you wouldn't or couldn't do that, so
I won't think less of you just because you continue to have silly
footers attached by bellsouth.com's mailer.

Hope that clears it up a bit.
This all is interesting only insofar as I may be voicing general
feelings here (which may or may not be the case).

Regards,
Jo