[pmwiki-users] please don't use formatted email

Little, Charles Charles.Little2 at BellSouth.com
Mon Apr 17 07:32:11 CDT 2006

> I have to admit that I don't like top-replies and I don't
> like html. So
> I just delete away.
>
> However, on other lists I am on there are clear defined
> policies with a
> list-mum not to far away. I presume that is Patrick and in
> this case as
> he has not entered the debate he cannot have an opinion (or maybe he
> does!). I think that if there is no clear defined policy all that can
> be asked if do you guys mind not top-posting and not html
> emailing. If
> they do and you don't like it delete it.

Well, I say whatever floats your boat.  However, if people tend to not
answer/delete top posts/html posts, I do think that this should be
stated in the intro to the list... I have wondered why some people have
posted questions that I wanted answered, and they were never answered,
but if I re-post it, it is answered...  I guess this explains it.

*****
"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."  118