[pmwiki-users] Un-enabling EnableHTML for a specific group?

Russ pmwiki at russhosting.com
Sun Apr 16 22:12:09 CDT 2006

I have a site with EnableHTML set to allow most HTML tags (since only
trusted authors will be editing the site), but in one group we have
CommentBoxStyled loaded to allow feedback and comments.  CommentBoxStyle
is only loaded in this group's configuration file, so I thought I could
also include a new list of HTML tags for the EnableHTML script.
However, all the HTML tags loaded in the site's config.php file are
still available through the CommentBoxStyled input box.

Is there a way to override or reset the allowed HTML tags for one group,
or "uninclude" the EnableHTML recipe for that group?

Also, I tried loading the URL approval script just for this group as
well, however when clicking on the approval link there is no change to
the page.  Can this script be loaded just for a group, or must it be
loaded in the local configuration file for the entire wiki?

TIA,

Russ