[pmwiki-users] Firefox Upload question

Robby Van Sciver vansciver at alumni.virginia.edu
Sun Apr 16 14:55:33 CDT 2006

Hi all,
I'm having trouble getting firefox to upload on my website.  IE does fine,
but Firefox does not.  http://www.jewelwiki.com
I have the password set to "upload".  When I try to upload something, it
will ask me for a password before taking me to the upload page.  After going
to the upload page, and attaching the file, etc, when I click upload, IE
returns saying upload successful, FF returns and asks for the password again
and then says upload unsuccessful.
Any suggestions?  I've tried both at work and on my home computer, getting
the same results.
Robby