[pmwiki-users] Problem after version upgrade

Kevin Wilbourn kwilbourn at strasburger.net
Fri Apr 14 12:43:59 CDT 2006

Today I updated the version of our corporate wiki to take advantage of the $PostCount variable along with several of the other enhancements in 2.1.  My previous version was 2.0.13, and I updated to 2.1.5.  After the update, any page edit briefly displays:

"Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in D:\Websites\strasburger.net\wiki\pmwiki.php on line 1318

Warning: array_values() [function.array-values]: The argument should be an array in D:\Websites\strasburger.net\wiki\pmwiki.php on line 1319

Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Empty regular expression in D:\Websites\strasburger.net\wiki\pmwiki.php on line 1319

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at D:\Websites\strasburger.net\wiki\pmwiki.php:1318) in D:\Websites\strasburger.net\wiki\pmwiki.php on line 844

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at D:\Websites\strasburger.net\wiki\pmwiki.php:1318) in D:\Websites\strasburger.net\wiki\pmwiki.php on line 845

But then the page updates normally.  This seems to be the only issue, but its ugly and will disturb my non-technical users.  Any ideas what might cause this? I am not very skilled in PHP, so any help is appreciated

Kevin Wilbourn
Systems Analyst
kwilbourn at strasburger.net
254.778.3547 x.301