[pmwiki-users] please don't use formatted email

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Fri Apr 14 11:09:24 CDT 2006

At 2006-04-14  04:51 PM +0100, Hans is rumored to have said:
>Is there any email client software which lets you configure
>html-formatted or plain text or mixed editing for replies according to
>each account or even for specific mail folders?

Eudora allows you to define "stationery" for each account which is a
bit like a PmWiki page template. It can be plain or HTML, but I am
not sure what happens if you receive one type and are responding as the other.

Eudora also has a zillion hidden features accessed through
"x-eudora-option" links as described here:
http://eudora.com/techsupport/ini.html

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/