[pmwiki-users] please don't use formatted email

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Fri Apr 14 10:22:55 CDT 2006

Friday, April 14, 2006, 4:06:43 PM, Chris wrote:
> Didn't mean to fuel a fire... it's just that a complaint
> was registered about posting style and the post was
> a "top post"... I found that to be funny.

> I'm human.  I can easily deal with a plethora of
> posting styles.  My guess is that other people
> can deal with it as well.

And I did not mean to light  a fire :-)
I voiced a plea, which to me is not the same as a complaint.

I also found out now that my email software, TheBat!, can handle html
email in different ways, like displaying it as text, which makes it
a lot more readable to me.

Thanks everyone for listening, and please don't take it personal!

Best,
 Hans