[pmwiki-users] Windows Media Player question

Mark O'Keefe bmsg32 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 13 07:12:31 CDT 2006

I followed as you said and I don't get the error but I am still not quite
getting this to work.  I have a couple of questions maybe I am thinking this
is going to do it wrong.  First I was wondering is this supposed to be a
link?  Or is this supposed to do what I was hoping is actually have the
video playing in the web browser?  Secondly when I write in as it says on
the wiki page  (:wmplayer attach:pmwiki/cookbook/test.wmv width=100
height=200:) I just get a link on the my wiki page that is to upload this
file.  But the test.wmv is already in this folder.  If anyone has any
suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks