[pmwiki-users] Fixed: PageTOC used in sidebar

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Mon Apr 10 21:52:49 CDT 2006

On Monday, 10 April 2006 12:31 PM, Tegan Dowling <tmdowling at gmail.com> wrote:
>On 10 Apr 2006 12:19:36 +1200, John Rankin
><john.rankin at affinity.co.nz> wrote:
>
> On Sunday, 9 April 2006 10:50 AM, Tegan Dowling <tmdowling at gmail.com> wrote:
>>I have a very long page with (:toc-hide:) on it. The sidebar
>>has (:toc-page Longpage self=1:), and that's great. But the
>>sidebar's toc shows the "hide" link at the top, and that "hide"
>>link is inoperative. It would be good if that link either
>>actually worked OR just weren't there.
>
>It's supposed to work. It *does* work when you are on the
>page itself, but I see that it doesn't otherwise. I'll look
>into it -- this is a bug (it's not loading the javascript).
<snip>

>Great, John:  I really like this new ability to put it in the
>sidebar while hiding it on the page itself - it's a terrific
>feature I'm sure we'll be using a lot.  Thanks so much for your
>continued help with it.

Fixed -- download the latest version from
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PageTableOfContents

As Pm said:
Just a thought:  If the javascript is being loaded into $HTMLHeaderFmt[]
from the markup, then if the markup is in the sidebar the headers
have already been output (i.e., it's too late then).

Pm

It now loads the javascript when it loads the recipe.

Thanks for pointing it out.
--
JR