[pmwiki-users] How do you all manage search lists?

Dave Weil wikimasterdave at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 10 17:22:07 CDT 2006

I am working on a company knowledgebase and having to name the pages what I would normally title a page will lead to some very long page names. From what I have read all that is searched are page names so I am wondering what others are doing about this? Anyone?

Is there no add-on that helps make the search a bit more useful like searching page contents or something?

So far I have named pages

Main.How_To_Recover_From_A_Corrupted_Installation

and such, but a lot of titles are even longer than that.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can offer some suggestions.

Dave

http://mail.yahoo.com