[pmwiki-users] Styling a site

Richard Brown rich at cregy.co.uk
Mon Apr 10 09:05:41 CDT 2006

Hi

On 10 Apr 2006, at 12:38, Octocias wrote:

> hat's it! Your WikiData  will gladly accomodate the slots provided for
> it in your template..
I have duly followed advice and finally uploaded a template to my site.
Does it work ok please? Can anybody tell me whether there is something
vital I have left out etc...

Having now used the wiki for something over 3/4 hours I have to say it
is an extremely brilliant programme. Hats off to Patrick and anyone
else involved.

Thanks.
--
Rich