[pmwiki-users] How to include wiki page into php variable?

Octocias octocias at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 10 07:00:32 CDT 2006

Thanks for that. The code is a liiiiiiiittle beyond me (I'm not yet fluent
with reading/understanding php code), but from what I see, the author is
preparing html code, not WikiCode.

I'll bookmark/remember this thread because it does look useful all the same.

regards,

--
Octocias
http://www.octocias.com