[pmwiki-users] First time using PmWiki

Richard Brown rich at cregy.co.uk
Mon Apr 10 03:54:50 CDT 2006

Hi All

First time posting and more importantly first time using a wiki. I was
directed to PmWiki as an easy to set-up and easy to use wiki. However,
having set the wiki up and got it running I feel somewhat unsure that I
have fulfilled all the criteria.

In the setting up I was asked to set a passwords etc. I have duly set
this password and started altering pages. However, I seem to be able to
do that without entering a password. Is it possible to set the site up
so that folks can only view pages not edit them please?

The site is at:
<http://www.lostwithiel.org.uk/wikidir/pmwiki.php/Main/HomePage>

Many thanks.
--