[pmwiki-users] display in WikiForm

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Sun Apr 9 19:26:47 CDT 2006

On Friday, 7 April 2006 11:39 PM, malexism at free.fr <malexism at free.fr> wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I'm using WikiForms (simple and powerfull tool !) for a library. I have
>some stupid questions :

These are all good questions!

>- how do I do to display two fileds, side by side, in the form (in the
>template ?), and the same in the page view ? By default, there is one
>filed on one line, then CR/LF

This feature is not currently available.

>- is it possible to display a sum in a wikilist (the number of lines of
>that list) ?

If it's just a count of the number of records listed, this can be added
quite easily. Arithmetic based on a field value is rather harder.

>- how to make a search only in the library (with a search field) ? The
>library is a group in the wiki.

Use (:wikilist search=fieldname:)  --  see for example
http://www.wikipublisher.org/wiki/index.php?n=Issues.SummarySearch?action=browse

--
JR