[pmwiki-users] How to include wiki page into php variable?

Jens Schiffler jens.schiffler at gmx.de
Sat Apr 8 16:19:41 CDT 2006

** Reply to message from Octocias <octocias at googlemail.com> on Sat, 8 Apr 2006
15:30:50 +0100

> Inside of a cookbook recipe, I'd like to read a wiki page into a variable.

I don't know if this is possible. That's why my recipe "JjsCMS" is using
another method (enable php outbut buffering, capture whole page).

> If this is possible, I could then replace keywords in it with variable
> values and use the (user-editable) wiki code as a template.

JjsCMS already has some code to "abuse" pmwiki as a smarty
(http://smarty.php.net) template editor.
The complementing smarty recipe is unpublished because I found the whole
approach a bit weird.

Jens