[pmwiki-users] farm shared dir

noskule noskule at gmx.net
Thu Apr 6 08:49:34 CDT 2006

hi list
I want to share one filed of the main wiki in a farm. to provide this I
made the configuration below:

mainwiki: config.php

	$WikiDir = *new* PageStore('wiki.d/$Group/$FullName');

farmconfig.php

	$WikiLibDirs = array(
		&$WikiDir,
		*new* PageStore('$FarmD/wiki.d/WikiHilfe/$FullName'),
		*new* PageStore('$FarmD/wiki.d/$FullName'),
		*new* PageStore('$FarmD/wikilib.d/$FullName'));

now the problem is, that users of a field still can edit the wikipage
and it will be stored in the fileds wiki.d dir.

Could I somhow avoid that filed users store pages of the "wikihilfe"
dir? Or is it somhow possible that only admins of the current group
could store pages of this group, and it saves it in the folder of the
main wiki.

thanks for any suggestions
nos