[pmwiki-users] Allows forms to default to params passed by URL

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Wed Apr 5 13:48:32 CDT 2006

Hi,

I would find it extremely useful to be able to populate the initial
values of "Form" fields (pmwiki forms this is) using the values of the
POST or GET params.  Looking at the code it would seem to be possible to
modify the InputMarkup function in forms.php to do this, but I am having
a bit of difficulty getting started....

Would anyone care to point me in the right direction on this?

On a similar note, has anyone else used pmwiki as the skeleton for their
more complicated custom code?  I need to embed a shopping cart into the
site and I am considering what will be the best methods to do this

Cheers

Ed W