[pmwiki-users] wikiforms and related pages link

noskule noskule at gmx.net
Wed Apr 5 07:52:44 CDT 2006

noskule schrieb:

>Patrick R. Michaud schrieb:

>>>That's the one.
>>>
>>>The < previous . edit . next > navigation relies on a GroupHeader
>>>or a GroupFooter, so when you set them to '' you remove the
>>>navigation links. If you remove the headers and footers, you
>>>will have to insert the navigation some other way, such as
>>>by introducing a new variable into the $HandleBrowseFmt array.
>>>

>>Or into the page template.  (Changing $HandleBrowseFmt when
>>there's a custom skin is no longer as easy as it used to be.)
>>
>>Pm
>>

>The simplest way is to disable GroupHeaderFmt bevor including wikiforms.
>Theres justs the issue that I use a farm and include all the extensions
>in the farmconfig.php but the skin in the local/config.php of each
>field. So I figure out something.

but something is strange: if I do this:

local/config.php

    $skin = 'skin'
    $GroupHeaderFmt = '';
    $GroupFooterFmt = '';
    include wikiforms.php

it works. but if

skins.php

$GLOBALS['GroupHeaderFmt'] = '';
$GLOBALS['GroupFooterFmt'] = '';

local/config.php

   $skin = 'skin'
   include wikiforms.php

it dont works. Does someone have an idea why is that? I would like to have the header config in skins.php cause I dont wont to touch config php for installing the skin . .