[pmwiki-users] wikiforms and related pages link

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Tue Apr 4 16:49:23 CDT 2006

On Wednesday, 5 April 2006 1:04 AM, noskule at gmx.net wrote:

>noskule schrieb:

>>> hi list hi john
>>> I have the problem that the editlink below a wikiform entry
>>> (definitionlist view) they  are not visible.
>>> The problem is in this entry of skin.php
>>>

>em, now its this one *defently* (I hope):
>
>$GLOBALS['GroupHeaderFmt'] = '';
>$GLOBALS['GroupFooterFmt'] = '';

That's the one.

>>> If I delete this code the links below a formentry are shown otherwise
>>> the code is missing . . .
>>> does anyone have an idea way?
>>> grz nos

The < previous . edit . next > navigation relies on a GroupHeader
or a GroupFooter, so when you set them to '' you remove the
navigation links. If you remove the headers and footers, you
will have to insert the navigation some other way, such as
by introducing a new variable into the $HandleBrowseFmt array.

--
JR