[pmwiki-users] Today Tomorrow the day after and so on

Firefly stealth at fireflyuk.net
Mon Apr 3 04:19:53 CDT 2006

Hello Everyone.

            Could someone point me in the right direction of being able to
obtain todays date, todays date +1 day, Todays date +2 days and so on up to
4

So I could get a weeks worth of dates, I understand this could or would be a
very longwinded thing.. but I should be able to apply it to the calendar
events

To show the events happening in the upcoming week.

Any help is appreciated.