[pmwiki-users] PublishPDF not working when selecting many files

Crisp, Steve [UK] SCRISP at ngms.eu.com
Sun Apr 2 16:00:53 CDT 2006

Think this is a question for JR.

In summary I am printing a selection of pages from a Wiki page which has the (:typeset:) added.  I've been playing for a while now and can report the following:

1. I have the same problem when going to http://www.wikipublisher.org/wiki/index.php?n=Wikipublisher.UserGuide so assume this is a bug.  PublishPDF does not generate the User Guide from your public web site.

2. I narrowed it down to a single page that was the problem but then found that this single pages prints to PDF fine on its own (but not when selecting two other pages) - these other two pages also print fine!

My configuration is:

PmWiki v-2.1-beta38
PublishPDF v-2.0.3
Wikipublisher (wikibook) v-0.9.3c
Configuration is simply vanilla install

I'm running on a private site but can send the "debug" log information to helpful indvidual(s) if that would help.  Just let me know what you need.  I assume though that whatever broke printing your User Guide is also the same issue I'm experiencing.

Let me know if you need any more information.
-Steve.