[pmwiki-users] from 2b28 to 2.0.6

Patrick Ogay lists at basel-inside.ch
Thu Sep 22 11:52:29 CDT 2005

 >I'm planning to update from v 2 beta 28 to v 2.0.6.
I think that should be a big problem, I made similar upgrades to beta55.

 >Does the best solution is to make a copy the old wiki and to update,
then test, and finally replace the old one (by >renaming directory) ?
If it's a production wiki I would strongly advise to do so.
It's *always* possible, that some extentions are incompatible with newer
versions or you have to upgrade the extentions aswell (in my case it was
UserAuth).
You have to test the extentions anyway.

regards
Patrick Ogay