[pmwiki-users] rename.php, blank lines before <?php give warnings

Patrick Ogay lists at basel-inside.ch
Thu Sep 22 06:19:48 CDT 2005

it's a pitty that rename is not in the standard distribution.

I tried to install rename.php  (pmwiki 2beta54)

After installation  rename.php is installed  there was  a warning
displayed :
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /home/www/web213/html/pmwiki/cookbook/rename.php:2)
in /home/www/web213/html/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 510
action=rename  worked  (new file, redirection - simple case from sandbox
to sandbox2)

Now I see that there were to blank lines bevor <?php...
removing them solves my problem... (after having searched a while :-)

regards
Patrick Ogay