[pmwiki-users] Cookies, EnablePathInfo, and so on....

Russell Bailey russell-pmwiki at saberpunk.net
Tue Sep 20 11:46:51 CDT 2005

I've been trying to get RichEdit to work with $EnablePathInfo enabled.
The main problem I keep running into is that the cookie, which I set with

SetCookie('editor',$value,$AuthorCookieDir)

seems not to be accessible to some pages.  For example,  if I set it in
pmwiki.php/Main/HomePage,  neither Firefox or IE returns the correct
value in pmwiki.php/Test/HomePage.  I'm fairly sure this has something
to do with the path,  but even when I manually set the path to '/',  it
seems that pages with non-root paths can't read it.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Russell