[pmwiki-users] sectionedit 1.4.1 released

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Sep 20 10:46:20 CDT 2005

On Tue, Sep 20, 2005 at 03:17:38PM +0000, Karl Loncarek wrote:
> Currently I'm doing a lot of bugfixing.
>
> With this release I hope I fixed all issues regarding additional empty
> lines that somtimes occured befor or behind the edited section.
>
> BTW: I'm currently working on version 2.0 which will be a major rewrite for
> the browsing part. It will add support for includes and will fully support
> settings made in GroupHeader or GroupFooter (even in conditional markup)

Karl (and possibly others)-

I don't want to kill any momentum you may have, but I do want to note
that I'm planning on incorporating a section edit capability into the
core relatively soon now, so we might want to coordinate a
bit before you expend too much effort on this.  We may need to
make sure we have some agreement or consensus on the markup
involved and the overall design features if we don't want to conflict
in the long run...