[pmwiki-users] $since-Parameter in PageStore

Nils Knappmeier nk at knappi.org
Sat Sep 17 15:32:33 CDT 2005

Hi there,

when I came back from my vacation this summer, a friend told me that my
personal homepage had been messed around with. She corrected the spam on
the main page, but there were about 40 other pages spammed as well and I
had to restore every single one by hand (via the History of course).

Now, I thought it would be nice to be able to say: "I want to restore
the complete homepage as it was at <timestamp>" and have PmWiki go
through every single page and do the restore automatically.
Looking at pmwiki.php I discovered that there is a $since-Parameter in
RetrieveAuthPage, ReadPage and the read-Method of the PageStore-class.

I thought this parameter would allow you to retrieve the content of a
page as it was at a certain timestamp, but in my tests I couldn't verify
this theory. So that's my question: What is the $since-Parameter good
for? Can I use it to solve my problem?

Thanks,
  Nils