[pmwiki-users] Re: Summary my test about xlpage-utf-8.php

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Sep 16 10:53:07 CDT 2005

On Fri, Sep 16, 2005 at 11:36:03PM +0800, Elias Soong wrote:
> Great! It works! Now Group.[[édition]] display like Group.Édition. And I
> tested some but not all Chinese words, it's ok.
>
> But this newest edition seems disturb the rendering for Header of
> pmwiki. I will go to bed, so I deloy the newest edtion to show you this.
> The URL is: http://www.elias.cn/pmwiki_test/

Oops!  I forgot to take some diagnostic code out of the script.  But
I'm really goad to hear it's working.

However, there's another updated script on its way soon anyway,
that fixes a lot of other UTF-8 related issues.  It'll all be
released as 2.0.6 shortly.

Once this is all fixed, could I get you to update the PmWikiZhCn page
on pmwiki.org to update (or remove) the comments that people seem to
have been having there about eliminating the mb_strtoupper problem?  :-)

Pm