[pmwiki-users] Categories in a own textfield

nexyufuli evo noskule at gmx.net
Fri Sep 16 07:09:14 CDT 2005

Patrick R. Michaud schrieb:

>On Fri, Sep 16, 2005 at 12:02:48PM +0200, nexyufuli evo wrote:
>

>>I would like to use a sparate textfield for editting the category names.
>>Cause for one project it is nessesary that every page has categories.
>>So, if the textfield is emty, i can make a errormessage.
>>What is the best way to do it? I thougt I could make a directive
>>(:categories:)
>>[[!categorie1]] [[!categorie2]]
>>(:categoriesend:)
>>

>Instead of creating a separate textfield for this, we could write
>an edit filter that requires at least one category be present in
>the markup, otherwise it doesn't save the page and returns back
>to the edit form with an error message.
>
>Would that work?
>
>Pm

yep, this would be cool to. It's just that for not so expirienced users,
textfields are great, caus  I can tell them "every field has to be
filled out". But next weak I will check out the wisiwig editor, so for
users they use the normal editor  a textfield is not needed and with the
wisywig thing I have to check this out first.