[pmwiki-users] OT: Anyone have problems with FileZilla?

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Wed Sep 14 18:35:33 CDT 2005

I hit a problems recently when I upgraded to a new version of PMWiki.
One of the files in the release was not upgraded -- that is it was still
the previous version. A the time, I figured I must have made an error
when FTPing the file, but couldn't really see why that would be -- the
log file even said I'd transferred it okay.

I've now noticed this happening a number of times. I'll transfer a file,
log says success. If I then transfer the file back to a new local
location and look at the content, it's still the old file. Any one else
noticed this in general, and with FileZilla specifically? Or am I
hitting a cache somewhere -- although this seems unlikely, since I'm
re-downloading the file to inspect it, and time does not seem to be a
factor.

 ~ ~ Dave