[pmwiki-users] Removing Default Print stuff . . .

Waylan Limberg waylan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 11:01:51 CDT 2005

On 9/14/05, H. Fox <haganfox at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> On 9/14/05, Ben Wilson <dausha at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Okay, I have a print.css that makes a beautifully printout when asked. It
> > hides all the stuff I want hidden--almost.
> >
> >  I'm trying to find out how to remove the stuff Mozilla always addes to
> > pages (in each corner). I seem to have recalled seeing how before, but I did
> > not bookmark so I don't  know where to find it.
>
>    File -> Page Setup
>
> or
>
>     File -> Print Preview -> Page Setup

Of course, this will only effect your local browser. Any other
visitors to your site will have most likely not changed these settings
and will get the standard stuff their browser prints in the corners.
If you want total control over the look of any printed pages they
could be converted to PDFs for printing. See this new recipe:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PublishPDF of any of the others in
the cookbook that output PDFs.

On the other hand, if you only what this functionaly for your personal
use, feel free to ignore my comments.

--
----
Waylan Limberg