[pmwiki-users] new cookbook recipe "JjsCMS"

Jens Schiffler jens.schiffler at gmx.de
Tue Sep 13 04:23:49 CDT 2005

Hi all,

I've written a new cookbook recipe called "JjsCMS".
JjsCMS basically creates a static copy of every wiki page that is accessed.

In contrast to CMS-like etc. pages can be served directly by the web server
or a lightweight script, which reduces server load as well as the risk of
unwanted modifications.
The project started when I wanted to use pmwiki as offline editor for a
non-php site.

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/JjsCMS

Version 1.0 of JjsCMS is attached to the recipe.

Please let me know if you find something is missing from the recipe.

Jens Schiffler