[pmwiki-users] calendar date title converter

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Sep 8 17:00:58 CDT 2005

On Thu, Sep 08, 2005 at 10:52:01PM +0100, Hans wrote:
> cool! thanks!
>
> Unexpected results with  {$DName:%e %B %Y}
>
> see http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/20050908

Unfortunately the "%e" generates a leading space -- this is built
into the PHP strftime() and there's not much I can do about it.
However, using something like

    [==]{$DName:%e %B %Y}

should fix the problem.

> And on my machine the 8 does not appear at all, just September 2005
> %d works.

I wonder if your machine's implementation of strftime doesn't support %e.
I know that not all strftimes are the same, and %e sounds like one of
those "odd" conversions to me.

> See a PmCal test calendar with long date as titles:
> http://softflow.co.uk/design/PmCal/20050908

Wow, totally cool.