[pmwiki-users] Rss Feed in sidebar

Rene Visco rvisco at csdr-cde.ca.gov
Thu Sep 8 10:41:26 CDT 2005

Bram,

One more thing, when I add "...long -1:)" to the end of RSS feed, it
caused havoc for some reasons.

It included warnings in the sidebar.   It doesn't include warnings in
sidebar if I removed, "...long -1...".

Here's the warning:

Warning: MagpieRSS: Failed to fetch
http://csdrold/wordpress/wp-rss2.php long -1 (HTTP Response: HTTP/1.1
400 Bad Request ) in
e:\it_apps\intranet\wiki\local\magpie\rss_fetch.inc on line 238

Warning: array_slice(): The first argument should be an array in
e:\it_apps\intranet\wiki\local\rssdisplay.php on line 74

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
e:\it_apps\intranet\wiki\local\rssdisplay.php on line 78