[pmwiki-users] php-warnings

Joachim Durchholz jo at durchholz.org
Wed Sep 7 15:28:15 CDT 2005

Pierre-Marie Carette schrieb:
> To learn my new knowledge , I try on....pmwiki 2.0.3 naked : without
> cookbook :
>
> first 18 Undefined variables/index  .....  I suppose that this is
> vanity of php language, no  important, neglect...
> and at last, finally what I can't read on my screen   :
>
> "<b>Warning</b>:  Cannot modify header information - headers already
> sent by (output started at /home/fidelioe/www/pmwiki-2.0.3/scripts/
> prefs.php:28) in <b>/home/fidelioe/www/pmwiki-2.0.3/pmwiki.php</b> on

Actually the last line is the least important one - it just tells you
that some function (setting the HTTP headers) couldn't be executed
because some HTML body text was already sent - which is the error messages.

So, yes, the first 18 Undefined variables/index... messages are what
you're really after.

Regards,
Jo