[pmwiki-users] Forum problem

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Tue Sep 6 18:05:44 CDT 2005

I created a forum by combining commentboxstyled,
a modified newpagebox2, and a forum fmt for pagelist
to display the forum topics.
See at http://softflow.co.uk/design/Forum/HomePage

There is a problem with the pagelist:
It does not display the $LastModified and $LastModifiedBy,
but it does so on my local machine, and I can't find the difference.
Also I notice that RecentChanges does not pick up changes in the Forum
group. This happens both on the local machine and on the public site.
But AllRecentChanges is picking changes up fine.

Any tips will be greatly appreciated.

Also comments if this would be a useful cookbook addition or not.

Best,
 Hans